Star Wars, The Clone Wars, Rebels and Re-watching Mandalorian

Getting cutie-pie overload from re-watching The Mandalorian. Finished the entire Clone Wars series and also started on Rebels. Blame that for my lack of blogging, emails, twittering, Facebook, and general socializing. Also means I have been a little slack with promos on my latest books, but I am delighted to thank Amazon for putting my International Reviews up on the Amazon.com site. When you have 5 star reviews, you want people to see them. If you get a spare moment between re-watching Star Wars or Clone Wars or Rebels or Mandalorian, whatever, check out my books on Amazon and if you like them, I would be very grateful if you could leave a review. Thank you!

Here is the link:    My Books on Amazon       BARGAINS! GREAT BOOKS! GREAT SERIES!

They are at bargain prices! You can buy one book at a time, or all four in the series in one bargain download.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artemis Fowl - Middle-Grade Novels

Paper books and e-books. Horses for courses.

Mandalorian