Mandalorian

Finished re-watching Mandalorian. It was just as good the second time through. I can't believe how many things I picked up that I missed the first time through! I love to re-read books too, and often notice the same thing. 

Thank you to the international person who put the latest 5 star rating on my newest book/series release. If you like fantasy adventure, you might enjoy the Daoine Maithe series of 4 books. It's a great read, fast paced with captivating characters with interesting abilities. The whole series is a page turner.

Here is the link:    Great Books on Amazon  They are at bargain prices! You can buy one book at a time, or all four in the series in one bargain download of US$3.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artemis Fowl - Middle-Grade Novels

Paper books and e-books. Horses for courses.