Brotherband - John Flanagan

I just read the middle-grade series Brotherband by Australian author John Flanagan.


Things I found about this series:

  • Brotherband has some connections to the Ranger’s Apprentice series, but not too many and you do not need to read Ranger’s Apprentice to enjoy these books
  • It was highly enjoyable for any age – being an adult did not mean I enjoyed the series less
  • It is re-readable. I will definitely re-read this series
  • The characters grabbed you and the plot was not repetitive. Each book in the series had it’s own plot and all were exciting and a lot of fun



I highly recommend these books for anyone from about 9 – 10 years upwards.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artemis Fowl - Middle-Grade Novels

Paper books and e-books. Horses for courses.

Mandalorian