Middle Grade/Young Adult Fantasy - Good Books

I was asked what Young Adult or Middle Grade Fantasy Books that I have recently read and liked. This is what I came up with in no particular order:


•       Artemis Fowl – Eoin Colfer – LOVE THIS SERIES!! (And yes, I shouted that because these books are worth shouting about).
•       Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus - Rick Riordan
•       Kane Chronicles – Rick Riordan
•       The Hobbit – JRR Tolkien
•       Chronicles of Narnia – C.S. Lewis
•       Harry Potter – JK Rowling
•       Magnus Chase – Rick Riordan
•       Magician – Raymond E Feist. – Could be young adult or adult
•       Lord of the Rings – All three books by JRR Tolkien. – Could be young adult or adult.

•       Daughter of the Empire (Servant of… Mistress of…) Raymond E Feist and Janny Wurts – Again could be young adult or adult.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adventure for Middle Grade

Bargain Booksy

The Horse was my Favourite! A Painting called "Nightmare"